Forum PTC Indonesia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ESSENSECLIX-NEEEEWWW! BUX DAN MATRIX JADI SATU...

Go down

ESSENSECLIX-NEEEEWWW! BUX DAN MATRIX JADI SATU... Empty ESSENSECLIX-NEEEEWWW! BUX DAN MATRIX JADI SATU...

Post  salsa Thu 20 Oct 2011, 00:48

ESSENSECLIX-NEEEEWWW! BUX DAN MATRIX JADI SATU... Jifknt
WELCOME TO ESSENSECLIX ..!! Very Happy
ESSENSECLIX-NEEEEWWW! BUX DAN MATRIX JADI SATU... Banner

ADMIN:
Hello Members

I would like to greet you all on behalf of the owner Julius, Welcome to EssenceClix!, A new essential way on online earning opportunity.

First of all i will introduce my self, Im Janthon alias pinoybux, Im the President of DC Advertisement Group and also one of the owner of ExciteBux.

EssenceClix uses DC Advertisement System, where this system was made specially on Paid to Click Service, our goal is to have SUSTAINABLE and STABLE PTC site in this industry. This program are already tested for almost 4 months, Excitebux is the first site who tested this system, within that month we make some adjustment to make this system properly and perfectly balance the financial flow of a site , And the outcome of it was great!. Members are earning at the same time site is having profit too,

That's why our team decided to bring this great system to the next level. We decided to build another PTC financed by the owner Julius, A sustainable and stable PTC System with another earning opportunity that boost members income at the same time site will get profit too. This system called DCA Matrix System. DCA Group is also behind of this great matrix program with up to 12 level deep referrals earning. Members can earn up to $900,000.00 a year.

PENDAPATAN DARI KLIK:
STANDARD : $0.007/0.004 PER REFS KLIK
UPGRADE : HINGGA $1/0.008 PER REFS KLIK

PENDAPATAN DARI MATRIX:
ESSENSECLIX-NEEEEWWW! BUX DAN MATRIX JADI SATU... 10i5mhh

ESSENSECLIX-NEEEEWWW! BUX DAN MATRIX JADI SATU... Mvcxs

PO MINIMUM : $3 (STANDARD)
PROSESOR: ALERTPAY DAN LIBERTY RESERVE
MARI JOIN ............. Very Happy
ESSENSECLIX-NEEEEWWW! BUX DAN MATRIX JADI SATU... Banner
salsa
salsa